Flange Facing Equipment
- Refacing made easy – hand-operated machine tool can be set up anywhere without the need for air, electronic or hydraulic power support.
- Lightweight and portable – easily transported to remote locations for increased product.
- Adjustable cutting range for flange diameters between 1-12 inches [125,4-304,5 mm]
- Interchangeable collets for ID mounting range from 1-6 inches allowing the user to work on many different flanges with minimal time between set-ups.
- Interchangeable lead screws suitable for refacing damaged raised- face (RF), flat-face (FF) or lens-ring joint flanges.
- Tool body with expanding collets .centers itself providing real concentric operation
FF-120 Supplied with carrying case, interchangeable collets, and cutting blades.