COLD CUTTING – Straight, Sever, Bevel, DBL Bevel
- Cutting new pipe work to length and forming weld preps
- Cutting straight cuts to destroyed, old or redundant pipe work
- Cutting out sections of pipe for inspection purposes
- Cutting off damaged flanges or hubs
- Cutting out welded-in valves for repair or replacement
- Cutting out sections of damaged, corroded or defective pipe work
- Cutting casing and prepping
Flanges and connectors can be re-machined to original specifications conforming to relevant standards such as BS, ANSI, and API.
- Full face
- Raised face
- Ring groove
- Clamped connections
Hot tapping is a method of making a connection to existing piping or pressure vessels without the interruption of emptying that section of pipe or vessel. This means that a pipe or tank can continue to be in operation while maintenance or modifications are being conducted. This process is also used to drain off pressurized casing fluids. Experienced technicians in full coordination with customer and site personnel perform a wide variety of Hot Tap services.
- No interruption of services
- Cost effective
- Prevents loss of product and release of emissions
- Safe and reliable
Looking for something?