Hydraulic Flange Spreader – FSH, FSM-Series, Industrial Spreaders
- Enerpac industrial mechanical and hydraulic spreaders feature an integrated wedge concept friction-free, smooth, parallel wedge movement eliminates flange damage and spreading arm failure
- Unique interlocking wedge design: no first step bending and risk of slipping out of joint
- Requires very small access gap of only .24 in. (6 mm)
- Stepped spreader arm design: each step can spread under full load
- Few moving parts means durability and low maintenance
- Safety block SB-1 and ratchet spanner SW-22 included with FSM-8 mechanical spreader
- Safety block and Enerpac RC-102 cylinder included with FSH-14 hydraulic spreader
WR, A-Series, Hydraulic Wedgie and Spread Cylinders
- Enerpac hydraulic wedgie and spread cylinders have a capacity of .75t01.00 tOnS.
- Single-acting, spring return
- WR-15. For long stroke spreading applications
- WR-5: For use in very confined work areas
- A-92: Spreader attachment screws onto RC-Series 10 ton cylinders (except RC-101).”
Looking for something?